|Technical Details: EDEL|
|Year of contruction:||1998|
|Category:||Lasers, Punching and Nibbling|
|Subcategory:||CNC Punching Machines|
|Technical Details||CNC punching machine make EDEL type Microcut 211|
Machine -No: 30287 Year 1998
Punching force: 200 kN
Direct working area: 1500 x 1000 mm
Tool size up to: 100 mm diameter, as well as forms: within this circular area
Material thickness up to: 4 mm
free passage up to approx. 30 mm
Wiper system: sprung
Tool System:: Noble Quick Change ::
: Tool head 30x120 / 146x40
Total connection value: up to: 16 kVA (400 V, 50 Hz) Protection class: IP54, control voltage 24 V,
Width x depth x height: 3350 x 3750 x 1800 mm
Weight: 7500 kg
- Mechanical and control technology REVO - M Basic equipment for the use of turret tools
- ram stroke programmable (instead of manual adjustment)
- CNC LOGO and programming with workpiece graphics
- 1 set of set-up elements with leveling device
- CNC CAD programmer software in standard version
- 6-fold Rev. tools
- Tools for Rev. Ø 4,2 - Ø 6,5 - Ø 8,5 / right 18x6 wide side front 13x13 square straight
10x10 straight and with 2 clamping surfaces offset by 45 °, centering tool
- 1 additional dongle to the CNCCAP programming station software
- VA sheets (4016, 4301) up to 1.5 mm and fine sheets (galvanized) up to 2 mm are punched
- upgraded with a normal DOS PC, which serves as a mass filter for the programs.
- An external DOS workstation can easily be programmed. The programs can then be transferred to the PC on the machine.
- large collection of stamps in o.g. Dimension, since it was only about 2 years ago begun to let used stamps work up again.
- There are light barrier protections around the machine
used, in good condition
Price on request.
Delivery: ex warehouse or location free loading truck.
Payment: net at takeover or by appointment.
Technical data are not binding. Errors excepted.
We would be pleased, if you like our offer and are always available for your queries.
WAHO Machine Tools